Sunday, March 17, 2013

Aruba IV - Pool play

Back to Aruba (if only)... 

If you read Colton's messages home you will have learned this little guy loves the pool.  Since arriving home we learned it does not need to be a picturesque pool surrounded by palm trees - Lancaster High School works just fine.  For the record, I prefer the prior.

The hat stayed on long enough for this photo.






I love, love, love this picture.  If you're friends with me on facebook you will see I also shared it there.  While I often hear how much Colton is a mini-Jason, this photos shows a bit more of 
Mommy resemblance - yay!


Go faster Daddy


Happiness is...



Colton's pool routine:  

-- run into pool --
-- splash water -- 
-- pour pitcher of water over head -- (yell "woah!")
-- run to outdoor shower -- 
-- rinse -- 
-- run to bridge --
-- walk over numerous times  --
-- back to pool & repeat --
-- repeat again and again --
-- nap time --

all of the above is evidenced below











No comments:

Post a Comment