Friday, October 19, 2012

One (part I)



Colton is one year old today!  We will celebrate for several days so be prepared for a few Birthday posts.  This has been an amazing year for both Jason and I.  We love Colton to pieces and are so proud of our loving, smiley, handsome and happy little boy.  Thanks, Hangsome, for making Mommy and Daddy so happy - we love you so much.



Awake with smiles and Mickey in hand.  In case you didn't catch the Mickey post, click here.


All dressed up and ready to go -- Colton's special Birthday shirt

Big steps happened today - four in a row to be exact.  This little guy will be walking soon!


Opening presents from Mommy and Daddy










Checking out the tent for my Birthday party.  


Cerebrating at Yamma, Bob Bob's with Aunt Amy, Uncle Steve, Taylor and Christopher.






Go faster






 Don't tell Christopher I have his bottle





No comments:

Post a Comment