Saturday, October 20, 2012

One (part II)

We had a wonderful time celebrating Colton's Birthday with family and friends on Saturday.  We didn't even let the rain get in the way of our party.  Thankfully Colton took a great nap before the festivities and he was a trooper throughout.  Thanks to everyone who was part of Colton's special day.


The Birthday Boy and his BIG Balloon.


Looking all grown up.  GQ cover shoot?



Ready to get the party started


Warm tent despite a little rain and lots of wind.
Colton was happy that everyone showed up.


 Elizabeth is the next to turn one... just about five months to go.

Pumpkin decorating... under the supervision of Aunt Amy.

Emily and I with our little men.
Both looking very handsome/manly in orange.



Grandpa G and Mimi with the Birthday boy
Colton is a bit suspicious because moments before Mimi tried his new hats on him (not a fan of hats)

"Mimi, why are you putting this on my head?"

 Yup, I'm standing on my own

Amelia and Elliott quickly became partners in crime

 Exploring the front porch

 The Oehler contingent




The soon to be six Molnars

Let's just say the bowl was empty by the end of the party
 


The look on Colton's face stayed the same the whole time we sang Happy Birthday.

Is that for me?


This looks good but I really need a drink before I get started






More frosting, please.

Yay for me and my cupcake!

Colton's new hair - frosting everywhere!  Mission accomplished.

Colton loves Miss Kat




My head is bigger than your head.


Colton's growth chart from Aunt Laura, Uncle John, and Elizabeth
"I'm going to grow so big!"



No comments:

Post a Comment