Sunday, October 21, 2012

One (behind the scenes)


For those who know me, know that I can be a bit detail oriented when it comes to party planning.  Colton's First Birthday was no exception.  In fact, admittedly planning goes back months.  Even well before the invitation photoshoot in August captured here.

Before the big day arrived, Rebecca helped with cookie baking.  I would not have taken this on without the second set of hands.



Before we knew it the party was here. 
I look at this series of pictures and am amazed with how much Colton has changed. 
 How did our little baby get so big?

Special place for the Birthday boy


 "1st" pumpkin carved by Grandma CC


The weather forecast was not the best and luckily we had planned ahead with a tent. 

My one and only partner in crime.  Thanks to Jason for the table set up, lighting, waterproofing, sound system, heaters (yes, we needed them), and extensive Oktoberfest selection.  Love you.





No comments:

Post a Comment