Thursday, January 31, 2013

January snapshots

Jason traveled to NYC during the week for a good part of January.  Colton and I missed him very much.  To keep "Dada" from missing us too much we sent regular photos and videos to make him smile.

Here are several of our January snapshots.  Many have been taken by my iPhone so apologies for the quality of some. 

Mickey love

Off to school

Our messy little eater!

Beads left over from NYE - Colton loves them!

Beads are on again

Post bath - no Dada is not out there mowing the lawn :(

Organizing drawers

Favorite morning pastime - eating "Os"

 Loving my doggie guitar!

Another messy dinner

 All sporty for school - an outfit from Colton's friend Ryan
 

I think I'll take my bike to school today

Blurry because Colton was running through the mall with his bouncy ball from Tia Claudia

Sound asleep with Mickey

Again, with Mickey - this little guy is consistent

Lights!!!!

Books!!!

Taking over Daddy's side of the bed

Morning Os

Lights with CC

Feeding Sinbad

Graduated to the big kids table at school!  No more high chairs for me!



No comments:

Post a Comment