This post is a year in the making. It's now time to rewind. Danielle, Emily and I would often chat about getting pregnant, trying to get pregnant, timing pregnancies and so on. I found out I was pregnant on November 3, 2012, little baby Smith would arrive in July. As the year went on, Emily got pregnant and so did Danielle. Our excitement tripled! I'm not a huge fan of cliches but I can't think of anything more appropriate to say... what a difference a year makes.
NYE 2012 - Little Smith is on (her) way (12 weeks pregnant)
Emily is just pregnant but doesn't know yet
Danielle is soon to be pregnant
Elliott Stafford (15.5 months)
Colton Michael (14.5 months)
Elliott Stafford (15.5 months)
Colton Michael (14.5 months)
I swear we were together numerous times between NYE and the photo below.
Apparently the bellies were not worthy of photos until May.
The six of us. (18.5 weeks, 22.5 weeks, 32.5 weeks)
The six of us. (22.5 weeks, 26.5 weeks, 36.5 weeks)
Baby girl Donlan, Baby surprise Doren, and Baby girl Smith
The six of us. (24.5 weeks, 28.5 weeks, 38.5 weeks)
The four of us. (30 weeks, 1 day old)
Hollyn arrived on July 8, 2013
Hollyn arrived on July 8, 2013
The four of us. (28 weeks, 1 week old)
The five of us. (4.5 weeks pp, 30.5 weeks, 34.5 weeks)
The six of us. (9 weeks, 39 weeks, 35 weeks)
Surprise...Baby Doren is a girl - we are all elated!
The four of us. (11 weeks, 1 week)
The four of us. (11 weeks, 1 week)
Lucy arrived on September 17, 2013
The three of us. (1 day)
Emma arrived on October 7, 2013
These pictures only tell part of the story. They do not come close to describing how nice it has been to go through pregnancy with friends. I believe it will only get better when we watch these three little girls grow up to be great friends.
The six of us.
Danielle & Emma Elizabeth (3 weeks)
Emily & Lucy Holloway (6 weeks)
Leigh & Hollyn Cornell (16 weeks)



What a great story!!!
ReplyDeleteWhat a heartwarming diary!!!
ReplyDeleteLeigh, what a beautiful story. The three moms are so close that I have grandfatherly love not only for Lucy but for Hollyn and Emma as well. -Walter
ReplyDelete