Sunday, September 30, 2012

Sunday Funday

Jason is off to Vegas for five days and the rest of us were recovering from Adam and Kristen's Wedding the night before.  To start the day off right we had a family brunch before our NH crew headed back home.  Colton was very excited to have breakfast with Uncle Brad.

 I like this guy when he feeds me!

Following brunch, Colton and I attended London's First Birthday Party!  .

Amelia and Colton sneaking into the dining room
 

While all the party guests were in the other room - Colton found it much more 
exciting to be alone in the dining room with a few toys (Sorry I missed presents Londi)

See girls, this is how you do it!

Colton & his #1 girl



 Such a fun day, Colton fell asleep before dinner.
This has happened before, check out the April post.



No comments:

Post a Comment